Saturday, September 24, 2016

Two Peas In a Pod (Created by Lisa Z.)

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!
 
Happy Saturday Friends!  Today, I have some news to share with you all... I have decided to step down from the Design Team for now, in order to pursue some other interests and schooling.  This has been a tough decision, but I do hope to occasionally stop by as a guest and share some of my creations when time allows for this.  I would like to thank Lora for being so supportive and motivating during my time on the team.  To the entire Design Team, it was a pleasure to meet and get to know you all.  I wish each of you all the best and hope to see more of your creativity in the future.  Thank you all for making me feel so welcome and part of this amazing team!   
 
 
 
This is Two Peas In a Pod (SS019) and Precious Little One sentiment (HH023).  Such a cute image!!!
 
The image was stamped on Copic Xpress It cardstock using my Misti Stamping Tool with a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  The image was coloured with Copic Markers. 
 
For the card base, I chose a piece of SU Always Artichoke cardstock.  The designer paper is from Carta Bella-Dots & Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad.  No foam tape was used on this card, and kept relatively flat for mailing purposes. A strip of SU Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon was added behind the image.  To complete this card, a bunch of green and pink sequins were adhered around the image and a couple of clear rhinestones were added on the dots of the "i"s of the sentiment.  A quick and easy, yet adorable card to make.  I sure hope this inspires you to create one too!
  
Supplies Used:
InkCopic Markers - E30, E49, R32, G94 and G99; Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.
 
Paper - Carta Bella-Dots & Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad; SU Always Artichoke Cardstock; Copic Xpress It Cardstock.
 
MiscMisti Stamping Tool, SU Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Doodlebug sequins (rainbow assortment), Ranger-Multi Medium Matte, Clear Rhinestones and Glue Dots.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  And be sure to stop by again soon for more ideas and inspiration!
 
 New Release
 *********** 

No comments:

Post a Comment